Happy Naturals Nourishing Body Scrub Argan Oil & Shea

🛒 Happy Naturals Nourishing Body Scrub Argan Oil & Shea 🛒

Natural, good and happy - this is how we do it. Our nourishing range offers feel good formulations for a daily dose of happiness - a positively perfect pick-me-up.

The Key Players
Nourishing Argan Oil
Moisturising Cocoa Butter
Comforting Shea
Rejuvenate dry skin with this creamy Body Scrub, formulated with Cocoa Butter and Olive Extract. It gently removes dead skin cells to leave skin irresistibly smoother.

The Facts
97% Natural (that includes natural, naturally derived and nature identical ingredients). The remaining 3% perfect of the product to ensure performance and preservation!

No SLS/SLES/ALS, Parabens, MI/MIT, Mineral Oil, Petrochemicals, Silicones, Synthetic Colours, Cocamide DEA or Plastic MicrobeadsNatural 97% bodycare, Free from parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates & silicones, Gently exfoliates for softer and smoother skin, Not tested on animals, Suitable for vegetarians and vegans

£4.00

Matching Supermarket Products

Nature's Pick Bananas 5 Pack
Nature's Pick Bananas 5 Pack
£0.69
Haliborange Multivitamins Everyday Health 30 Strawberry Softies 3-12 Years
Haliborange Multivitamins Everyday Health 30 Strawberry Softies 3-12 Years
£5.00
Ridder Shower Seat
Ridder Shower Seat
£16.99
Dove Pure & Sensitive Hypoallergenic Beauty Cream Bar 2x100g
Dove Pure & Sensitive Hypoallergenic Beauty Cream Bar 2x100g
£1.00
Happy Monkey Orange Mango Smoothie 4X180ml
Happy Monkey Orange Mango Smoothie 4X180ml
£2.00
Argan+ Nourish & Renew Body Wash
Argan+ Nourish & Renew Body Wash
£1.00

Change Store

Categories

93% OFF
TESCO > Fresh Food > Tesco Salad Tomatoes
Tesco Salad Tomatoes
£0.14
90% OFF
MORRISONS > Homeware Outdoors > Morrisons Ink Cartridge Refills
Morrisons Ink Cartridge Refills
£0.10
88% OFF
MORRISONS > Toiletries Health > Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy T...
£3.00
86% OFF
MORRISONS > Meat Fish > Morrisons Mackerel Fillet
Morrisons Mackerel Fillet
£1.53
85% OFF
MORRISONS > Food Cupboard > Geetas Tandoori Spice Mix
Geetas Tandoori Spice Mix
£0.15
85% OFF
MORRISONS > Food Cupboard > Geetas Tikka Spice Mix
Geetas Tikka Spice Mix
£0.15
85% OFF
LIDL > General > Fin Carre Chocolate Bar
Fin Carre Chocolate Bar
£0.29
85% OFF
MORRISONS > Household > Air Wick Freshmatic Autospray Cherry Blossom
Air Wick Freshmatic Autospray Cherry Blo...
£1.00
84% OFF
MORRISONS > Food Cupboard > Patak's Original Raita Mild
Patak's Original Raita Mild
£0.25
83% OFF
SAINSBURYS > General > Sainsbury's British Smoked Boneless Mackerel, Taste the Difference (approx. 165g)
Sainsbury's British Smoked Boneless Mack...
£3.30
83% OFF
MORRISONS > Toiletries Health > Bulldog Skincare Original Shower Gel
Bulldog Skincare Original Shower Gel
£4.50
82% OFF
MORRISONS > Meat Fish > Morrisons Plaice Fillet
Morrisons Plaice Fillet
£2.57
81% OFF
MORRISONS > Meat Fish > Morrisons King Scallop Meat
Morrisons King Scallop Meat
£5.29
80% OFF
MORRISONS > Food Cupboard > Morrisons Cheese Sauce
Morrisons Cheese Sauce
£0.25
80% OFF
MORRISONS > Toiletries Health > Radox Feel Fresh Scent Touch Body wash
Radox Feel Fresh Scent Touch Body wash
£0.50
80% OFF
MORRISONS > Toiletries Health > Radox Feel Positive Scent Touch Bodywash
Radox Feel Positive Scent Touch Bodywash
£0.50
80% OFF
MORRISONS > Toiletries Health > Radox 12H Scent Touch Feel Recharged Body wash
Radox 12H Scent Touch Feel Recharged Bod...
£0.50
80% OFF
MORRISONS > Household > Air Wick Pure Soft Cotton Air Freshener Refill
Air Wick Pure Soft Cotton Air Freshener ...
£1.00
80% OFF
WAITROSE > Homeware Outdoors > DNC Pop Up Food Cover
DNC Pop Up Food Cover
£1.00
80% OFF
WAITROSE > General > House by John Lewis Picnic Rug 135x135cm
House by John Lewis Picnic Rug 135x135cm
£2.00
£0.00
£0.00
£0.00
£0.00
£0.00
£0.00
£0.00